Website Terms and Conditions from Redfaire International
Access to and use of the Redfaire International website ('the website') is provided by Redfaire International ('Redfaire International') subject to the following terms:
Copyright & Intellectual Property
4) All information contained herein is the copyrighted work of Redfaire International and/or its suppliers and is protected under applicable local and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, without prior written permission of Redfaire International. Visitors or users may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
5) Redfaire International authorises you to reproduce materials published on the web site provided each copy (i) is solely for informational use and such use is non-commercial. (ii) is not modified or revised in any manner, (iii) displays all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form as on the original and (iv) displays a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of Redfaire International.
6) The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed on the website are the property of Redfaire International or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Trademarks without the prior written consent of Redfaire International or such third party which may own the Trademarks. Any request for permission to publicly use Redfaire International’s trademarks must be made in writing and must be approved and acknowledged by Redfaire International. Requests should be sent to Redfaire International at: 400 Thames Valley Park,Reading,Berkshire,RG6 1PT, UK
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7) The materials accessed from or on the website are provided "as is," and Redfaire International makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the materials whether statutory, express or implied and hereby disclaims all warranties for the materials including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property relating to such material. In no event shall Redfaire International be liable for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including any damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods.
8) Redfaire International has used its best efforts to provide accurate information on the website. Nevertheless, Redfaire International assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representations with respect to, the accuracy of the information. Redfaire International may change the contents of this web site at any time without notice. Any mention of non-Redfaire International services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any such products or services.
9) The website may contain links to websites maintained by other companies, individuals or agencies which are provided as a convenience to Redfaire International users. These linked sites are not controlled by Redfaire International, and Redfaire International is not responsible for the accuracy of information on such sites. Redfaire International does not monitor or review the content of such third party sites and therefore advises you that your access by link to third-party sites is at your own risk.
Email Disclaimer Policy
10) This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet emails are not necessarily secure. Redfaire International Limited does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is acceptable by Redfaire International Limited in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Redfaire International Limited
Confidentiality 12) Any information which you consider to be confidential or proprietary should not be sent to Redfaire International through the website.
Capi Europe operates in a market known for rapidly changing trends. Existing IT systems were not able to keep up with the data demands necessary to support efficient production and stock management operations.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 global outbreak, and to help protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, partners, and everyone who helps host the event, the 2020 COLLABORATE event will no longer take place in Las Vegas as originally planned.
Instead, we are pleased to report that the Quest Forum at COLLABORATE program will shift to a full virtual conference event this spring.
En este webinar, aprenderá cómo el equipo de Aplicaciones de ARCOR, el principal fabricante mundial de dulces y el principal exportador de productos de confitería de Argentina, Brasil, Chile y Perú, aumentó significativamente el rendimiento de su ERP JD Edwards gracias al manejo inteligente de sus datos.
Redfaire International will be on-site in The Expo, ready to answer your questions. Learn about the capabilities we have to help you roll out in Europe and RoW, or let us show you some of the SuiteApps and Bundles available to your business.