2. Redfaire International collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, post and telephone. Your personal information (which includes your name, address and any other details you provide to us now or during our relationship with you, which identifies you as an individual) may be processed and stored in a database, even after termination of the relationship, by Redfaire International. You can ask us at any time for details of the information we hold about you.
3. We process personal data only for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose is dependent on whether you use only our website, or additionally, our services. If you use our services, you are required to register, and we collect your personal data. We use this personal data for the provision of the service or the performance of the contract. We may use your personal data for other similar purposes, including marketing and communications, but that will only occur in the case we have your consent or another legal justification for doing so.
4. Redfaire International aggregate information on the pages consumers access or visit, for the purposes of improving the content of our website. This is not disclosed or shared with other organisations for commercial purposes. This information will only be disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website.
5. As a data subject you have a number of rights under GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation) including:
a) The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data.
b) The right of access to the personal data we hold about you.
c) The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
d) The right to be forgotten.
e) The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
f) The right to restrict the use of your data for particular purposes.
f) Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
6. We may share your data with other companies in our group for the purposes of support and marketing. This includes our holding company and its subsidiaries.
7. Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein.)
8. Redfaire International and its affiliates will use your information for the purposes of administering our relationship with you, such as: processing your requests, providing you with information about our services and for auditing usage of the site. If you wish us to cease processing the information we have about you, or have any concerns, please send an appropriate request by e-mail to our Data Protection officer email@example.com. You can also apply here
10. We have implemented reasonable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss. We cannot guarantee that these will be effective, but Redfaire International will comply with all security measures legally set forth.
11. Where you have previously given your consent to process your personal data, you also have the right to request that we port or transfer your personal data to a different service provider or to yourself if you so wish. You have the right to withdraw that consent. If you withdraw your consent, we will cease using your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
VARO Energy needed a comprehensive solution that would help the business run more smoothly through the management of its rail fleet. Up until this point, roughly 1,500 railcars were manually planned allowing for no visual control or clear arrival times.
The benefits of upgrading to EnterpriseOne include Automation, Mobile applications, taking advantage of Oracle Cloud, better user experience, and more. Some of the reasons why companies previously delayed a move from World to EnterpriseOne, including skills, resources, data, customizations can now be resolved with readily available tools and technologies.
Still need convincing? Watch the video below with a full presentation on why it makes business sense to adopt EnterpriseOne 9.2 today.
Join us online for a full week of deep dive JD Edwards digital learning! Select from 130+ sessions covering hot topics like: Code Current, JD Edwards in the Cloud, Orchestrator, User-Defined Objects (UDO) and more!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 global outbreak, and to help protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, partners, and everyone who helps host the event, the 2020 COLLABORATE event will no longer take place in Las Vegas as originally planned.
Instead, we are pleased to report that the Quest Forum at COLLABORATE program will shift to a full virtual conference event this spring.