2. Redfaire International collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, post and telephone. Your personal information (which includes your name, address and any other details you provide to us now or during our relationship with you, which identifies you as an individual) may be processed and stored in a database, even after termination of the relationship, by Redfaire International. You can ask us at any time for details of the information we hold about you.
3. We process personal data only for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose is dependent on whether you use only our website, or additionally, our services. If you use our services, you are required to register, and we collect your personal data. We use this personal data for the provision of the service or the performance of the contract. We may use your personal data for other similar purposes, including marketing and communications, but that will only occur in the case we have your consent or another legal justification for doing so.
4. Redfaire International aggregate information on the pages consumers access or visit, for the purposes of improving the content of our website. This is not disclosed or shared with other organisations for commercial purposes. This information will only be disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website.
5. As a data subject you have a number of rights under GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation) including:
a) The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data.
b) The right of access to the personal data we hold about you.
c) The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
d) The right to be forgotten.
e) The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
f) The right to restrict the use of your data for particular purposes.
f) Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
6. We may share your data with other companies in our group for the purposes of support and marketing. This includes our holding company and its subsidiaries.
7. Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein.)
8. Redfaire International and its affiliates will use your information for the purposes of administering our relationship with you, such as: processing your requests, providing you with information about our services and for auditing usage of the site. If you wish us to cease processing the information we have about you, or have any concerns, please send an appropriate request by e-mail to our Data Protection officer email@example.com.
10. We have implemented reasonable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss. We cannot guarantee that these will be effective, but Redfaire International will comply with all security measures legally set forth.
11. Where you have previously given your consent to process your personal data, you also have the right to request that we port or transfer your personal data to a different service provider or to yourself if you so wish. You have the right to withdraw that consent. If you withdraw your consent, we will cease using your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
As the queue for internal rollouts to be implemented grew to approximately three years, IDEX took the decision to outsource and hire Redfaire International to help their JD Edwards Rollouts in the Netherlands.
Many of you have questions about moving JD Edwards to the Cloud. On February 23rd, Oracle & Redfaire ran a webinar with Siobhan Fagan, IT Director at PizzaExpress, and Rob Lee, ICT Manager at CH&CO, to talk about running JD Edwards on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. After the main presentations, there was a lively Q&A session. It is well worth a watch.
All you need to know about how to ensure your JDE ERP data is safe and compliant. Hear how JD Edwards clients use Redfaire's Datawaire data management solution to reduce risk and ensure compliance with directives such as GDPR.