Perfume Holdings partner with Redfaire International to deliver multiple successful JD Edwards projects
- Complex supply chain management across two countries, with global distribution
- Needed a strategic partner with industry knowledge to implement multiple projects
- Requirement to maximize performance and minimize costs
- Good Manufacturing Practices certification required to trade with customers
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- 40% cost reduction for application management over 6 years
- 6% improvement in efficiency from JD Edwards upgrade
- Delivery of multiple successful projects
- Achievement of Good Manufacturing Practices certification (GMP)
- Installation of QR Code tracing system to reduce gray market losses
Perfume Holding was founded in 2010 through the merger of Morris Perfumes and Selective Beauty.
The company portfolio includes brands such as Atkinsons, 1799, the Colonial, Morris, Ferrari, Liu Jo, Bikkembergs, La Perla, Iceberg, Sergio Tacchini and John Galliano.
Perfume Holding has locations in Paris, France and Milan and Parma in Italy. Distribution is global covering over 100 countries, with over 75% of business conducted outside Italy.
What our Customers say...
"Redfaire International is the ideal partner with high competence in different sectors. I really appreciate the speed and added value they provided."Joseph Miceli, Vice President, HR & IT, Perfume Holdings
< Back to Case Studies