Digital Transformation with Oracle JD Edwards
Larry Ellison in his Keynote at Oracle OpenWorld 2016 spoke about the generational change that is occurring in Enterprise IT, from on-premise to the Cloud. Ellison also talked about the importance of protecting current IT investment while also readying your company for the transition to Cloud.
The team at Oracle JD Edwards have just released a great new whitepaper:
Path to Digital Transformation: JD Edwards on Oracle Cloud — Choice and Control for JD Edwards Customers
This whitepaper will help you to start your Digital Transformation Journey while also leveraging your current investment in JD Edwards.
Specifically, the whitepaper discusses the different ways in which cloud technologies can provide you with an enabling platform for digital business while maximizing your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne investment.
The whitepaper gives you an understanding of the services and benefits of your cloud choices and how to drive business value by:
- Optimizing your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solution with Oracle’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Extending JD Edwards EnterpriseOne functionality with Oracle’s Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings.
- Complementing your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with Oracle’s Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings.
It is a great read and we also recommend checking out these resources:
- JD Edwards & the Cloud — Your Questions Answered
- Industry 4.0 with JD Edwards & Oracle IoT
- Balancing Innovation & Stability — JD Edwards & Cloud
Finally, Redfaire International is planning a series of Digital Transformation Workshops for JD Edwards customers which will help you to plan and execute your Digital Transformation. Stay tuned to our blog for more details and dates, coming soon!
< Back to News