- Customization within the existing system had created inconsistency and complexity.
- Requirement to comply with IBAN regulations.
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1
- Upgrade project was delivered to budget in 5 months.
- Standardized software provides visibility of consistent data across multiple factories.
- Production is determined by procurement orders, which increases efficiency.
- Jumbo Group is IBAN compliant for international payments.
Koninklijke Jumbo B.V. is one of Europe’s leading toy companies with a focus on games and puzzles. Founded in The Netherlands in 1853 it is a subsidiary of the JumboDiset Group with approximately 130 employees.
Headquarters are in the Netherlands with offices in Belgium, Germany and the UK – each selling to its own market. There is also an export department which handles sales to other parts of the world.
What our Customers say...
"Redfaire International are very clear in their communications. It keeps the schedule and costs under control so that we do not encounter any unforeseen problems."Diederik Schneemann, Supply Chain Director, Jumbo group
< Back to Case Studies