- Current system could not scale to meet demand for new product lines and stricter product quality requirements.
- Manual stock management was costly and inefficient.
- Lack of robust, user-friendly reporting systems did not allow for actionable data insights.
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP
- Increase in sales and profit.
- Decrease in employee costs.
- Improved flexibility and efficiency in production and stock management.
- Improved customer experience thanks to real time delivery information.
- More informed business decisions driven by robust reporting.
Bravilor Bonamat is a Dutch family business founded in 1948. They are a leading manufacturer of professional beverage preparation systems for hot beverages such as coffee and tea.
Bravilor Bonamat has 350 employees worldwide, with branches in Europe and the USA and an international network of dealers in more than 100 countries.
What our Customers say...
"Oracle and Redfaire International have the know-how, quality and experience in the field of ERP solutions for industrial companies like ours."Jeroen Kok, IT Manager, Bravilor Bonamat
< Back to Case Studies