- Migration of SAP data to JD Edwards in two locations.
- High migration workload due to complexity of SAP ECC 6.0.
- Requirement to retain the quality of high value data.
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1
- Migration of 15 years of SAP data within 3 months.
- Oracle JD Edwards product was named the top project success factor.
- Project delivery exceeded the expectations of ARVOS management.
- Perfect data migration lead to smooth Go-Live at both locations.
ARVOS Group is a leading, global industrial equipment provider. The group is active in both, the new equipment market and aftermarket service across three divisions, LJUNGSTRÖM SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK and RAYMOND BARTLETT SNOW.
Headquartered in Luxembourg, with the German holding company in Kassel and the corporate offices in Heidelberg, ARVOS Group operates eight global manufacturing facilities and has sales execution offices in Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Germany, India, Japan, Switzerland and the USA. They employ 1000 employees on 5 continents.
What our Customers say...
"Thanks to the Redfaire International team, the change from SAP to JD Edwards was both cheaper and faster than upgrading SAP."Toshihiko Matsumoto, Project Manager, ARVOS Japan
< Back to Case Studies