- Deal with stock management challenges createdy by a trend driven market and over 2500 products.
- Needed to improve efficiency of existing warehouse management processes.
- Required fast project delivery.
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1
- Accelerated three-month project implementation.
- Improved visibility of stock levels and more efficient warehouse management.
- Cost savings resulting from increased efficiency and less employees.
- Data-driven operational and strategic decision-making.
Capi Europe is a brand leader in plant pots and garden items. They design and produce around 2,500 products for customers in over 60 different countries.
Founded in 1997 in The Netherlands, they have production locations in China, Vietnam and Indonesia.
Capi Europe is environmentally conscious, using recycled materials and a unique method of rotation moulding which saves 80% of energy use during production.
What our Customers say...
"The benefits are clearly visible. The Redfaire International team kept going until everything was perfect. In the next few years, we will be able to increase the level of insight and efficiency even further."Toine Van De Ven, General Manager, Capi Europe
< Back to Case Studies