- ERP performance impacted by large data volumes.
- Standard JD Edwards tools insufficient for purge and archive needs.
- Developing a custom tool internally was too time consuming.
- Redwaire Data Archive as leading purging and archiving tool for JD Edwards
- Improved ERP performance with fewer database timeouts
- The purging and archiving project achieved strong return on investment
- IT team saved time to focus on higher value tasks
- Millions of Demantra database transactions archived
- Redwaire Data Archive is now used to archive data across a range of corporate IT Applications
ARCOR is the world’s leading candy manufacturer and the main exporter of confectionary from Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru. Founded over 60 years ago, ARCOR owns many of Latin America’s leading consumer brands.
ARCOR employs over 20,000 people, with revenues of over $3.3 billion and products in more than 120 countries, with 39 industrial plants and a production volume of three million kilograms per day.
*Redwaire Data Archiving is configured for JD Edwards using the Redwaire JDE Module and the ARCTOOLS® Module for JD Edwards.
ARCTOOLS® is a registered trademark of DCSoftware, Inc © 2018. All rights reserved.
What our Customers say...
"We found Redwaire Data Archive to be an extremely easy to use and efficient tool. Redwaire Data Archive has given us the ability to really manage our application data and because of its flexibility and adaptability to other applications, the Redwaire Data Archive project has delivered a strong return on investment."Juan Carlos Monteros, IT Project Leader, ARCOR
< Back to Case Studies