- Requirement to process larger orders at higher fulfillment rates.
- Requirement for a centraized platform for ERP and Warehousing.
- Large, scalable platform to be managed by small core team.
- Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.1
- Ability to process larger orders with higher fulfillment rates.
- Ability to scale to meet frequent peaks of warehouse activity.
- Roll out across 3 continents within 16 months.
- Knowledge transfer to SKINS to oversee subsequent global deployments.
SKINS makes an advanced range of sports compression wear for performance and recovery. The company has grown rapidly over the last decade, and continues to lead the innovation of the sports performance category it created.
Launched in Australia in 2002, SKINS is headquartered in Switzerland with regional offices in Sydney, Australia, the UK, USA and France. They have a global distributor network with 160 products sold in 31 countries.
What our Customers say...
"Rolling out JD Edwards across three locations in 13 months is a huge achievement, and we are confident that we will continue to further reduce costs as a result"
< Back to Case Studies