- Migration of Oracle JD Edwards from on-premise to Cloud.
- Requirement to reduce costs and to improve scalability and agility.
- Data security.
- Outsourcing ERP support.
- Oracle JD Edwards ERP hosted in a private cloud environment
- Reduced costs resulting from migration to private cloud environment.
- Tighter point of sale integration for automatic data reconciliation.
- Improved agility, scalability and future-proofing.
- 100% ERP uptime frees in-house IT team for strategic initiatives.
Pizza Hut Restaurants was founded in 1958 and has over 15,000 locations in more than 90 countries and 300,000 team members worldwide. Pizza Hut Restaurants came to the UK in 1973 and now has over 700 Restaurants and Delivery outlets across the UK.
What our Customers say...
"Thanks to Redfaire International’s outstanding support, and their technical know-how around Cloud, we have an extremely cost-effective and user-friendly ERP system."Keith Frimley, IT Director, Pizza Hut Restaurants
< Back to Case Studies